Let speak english here!

and I think he is smarter than me

Interesting point. Is smartphone "he" or "she"?

Grammatically correct form is "it". However when vendors tried to add personalization and voice here, they use either lady's voice like Siri, Cortana or genderless one, like "OK, google".

Think about it, maybe your smartphone is not a "he" but a "she" :)

I asked google what means “Although”

Worst thing about this word is it's prononciation :)

she learns chainese :) Лисичка крутая...
Dimoks will come know and tell you that advertisement should be paid in advance :D
P.s: thanks :girl:

There are several Chinese dialects. If you visit a pen pal internet page for meeting/friendship you will find about the 5 Chinese versions for your choice, like “northern, southern, mandarin” Etc.
So, which Chinese version should one choose for studying, that is a question.

Mandarin is more common, so the choice is obvious

Interesting point. Is smartphone "he" or "she"?

Grammatically correct form is "it". However when vendors tried to add personalization and voice here, they use either lady's voice like Siri, Cortana or genderless one, like "OK, google".

Think about it, maybe your smartphone is not a "he" but a "she" :)

Worst thing about this word is it's prononciation :)

mmm... smartphone - he =) iphone - he .... its correct in Russian language... I thought so :)

she it`s nokia or motorola :D

There are several Chinese dialects. If you visit a pen pal internet page for meeting/friendship you will find about the 5 Chinese versions for your choice, like “northern, southern, mandarin” Etc.
So, which Chinese version should one choose for studying, that is a question.

chinese... first I will study English, next java or another programers languages :D

It easily can be "she".

You know English culture is much more tied to ships and whole sea theme than landlubbers ))

mmm... boat - she =) ship - he. becouse " look, so wanderful shipэ - сматри какая красивая корабля :D

буду знать, что корабль женского рода :пиво::)

Do you still think that one have to study Chinese?
That is misunderstanding because Chinese pupil study English. There is a governmental program.

Назад
Зверху Знизу