Let speak english here!

You are relentless in your effort to speak English :)

Generally it's good.

They finally delivered new fitness tracker, the only important meeting for today is cancelled, tho I still need to refresh schedule and completion status for the three of my current projects. Also I have a high-intensity interval training in gym scheduled on tonight. I also got invitation for Battle of Azeroth beta test, and can't resist to try it afterwards. And two half-read books are still awaiting my attention. As you can see everything is awesome. Oh yes, and there is a friend's birthday today, so I have very tasty plans for a lunch.

How's yourself?

Generally it's good.

They finally delivered new fitness tracker, the only important meeting for today is cancelled, tho I still need to refresh schedule and completion status for the three of my current projects. Also I have a high-intensity interval training in gym scheduled on tonight. I also got invitation for Battle of Azeroth beta test, and can't resist to try it afterwards. And two half-read books are still awaiting my attention. As you can see everything is awesome. Oh yes, and there is a friend's birthday today, so I have very tasty plans for a lunch.

How's yourself?

I have been boring at work. Documents, documents, documents. I want to eat ice cream and at the park. I do not have the strength to work. After work I will need to go to English.
your work sounds more interesting)

Generally it's good.

How's yourself?

what is a fitness tracker?

I have been boring at work. Documents, documents, documents. I want to eat ice cream and at the park. I do not have the strength to work. After work I will need to go to English.
your work sounds more interesting)

Well, won't argue. My work is very different.

For today I am not going to work with documents, instead I'll work with google spreadsheets!!!

It makes big difference and adds a lot of excitement into the process :D:D:D

Назад
Зверху Знизу