Let speak english here!

OK people, it does not matter how well you know, or you think you know the grammar.
It does not matter how rich your fucken vocabulary is.
If you do desire really good language experience in term of understanding at least, do listen and watch good shows, news broadcasts and such shit.
Personally, I would recommend old serials, like Northern Exposure, Band of Brothers or MASH (without canned laugh).
Besides, these shows are pretty entertaining as they are.
Watch every evening for an hour or two, watch religiously.
When you done – start over, or start watching another show.
It is not a trivial task to get a handle on a foreign language, but it is obviously achievable, if you invest time, effort and good old work.
Good luck.

Тільки зареєстровані користувачі бачать весь контент у цьому розділі

как то так ...

Вкладення

• en.jpg
    en.jpg
    82.8 КБ · Перегляди: 79
thank you for your comment. Do you know the language you use is too complicated for 90 % of americans?
What does it mean?

What are the indications that English is "too complicated for 90% of americans"?

Is Chinese too complicated for the majority of chinese?

Is Russian too complicated for the majority of russians?

Please clarify.

are you Virgo by Horoscope? I feel like getting bored.

It is all literally clear there. You try to be sofisticated and perfectly fine in English, but you are loosing one major point, you are not being polite.
If you are bored, you are free not to write here, or to make the discussion lively and entertaining.

Your choice.

You made a point, I asked for clarifications.

Why do you think that English "compared to russian, it like priimitive bullshit", or that it's "too complicated for 90% of americans"?

What makes you think that, what proof do you have?

How is it "not being polite"?

Назад
Зверху Знизу