Let speak english here!

we were speaking about a job market in canada five minutes ago. so you could know about jobs that are demand on it.

Ah, I misunderstood. You said like...

i do not know .... as you could know.

So I feel like you think that I know something about you, which is not true.

Anyways, I don't know about markets in Canada, but I think all professions in Canada are more or less equal in terms of income. Except for lawyers and doctors. And this is different from Ukraine, where IT is great overpaid comparing to other professions.

How was your weekend? Anything good to remember?

Amazing :) so many different event!

Saturday included tennis in the morning, then supermarket, then I changed car tires from the winter ones to summer, then went to supermarket, then took small motorcycle ride, and ended up with a workout in a gym. Sunday has been spent in Arizona beach club, renting a gazebo on a Lopan' riverside, meeting friends, making bbq, sunbathing, reading book and playing mafia. It was surprisingly good although I don't really like such places.

Also have a new haircut on Sunday before Arizona. Funny that my master works on Nauki ave, and it was Sunday morning when I realized that avenue is completely closed due to marathon :) Thanks for pokemon go I know local roads, so I made it in time anyway!

Назад
Зверху Знизу