Let speak english here!

my friend from "avtovetka" told me - you can speak and write when you will remember 20000words :) he learned english language and now he live in Canada. There he training for new job

fuck... I don't know 20000 Russian words :рл: :D

jb8heb.jpg

Hi, guys. London is the capital of Great Britain.

my friend from "avtovetka" told me - you can speak and write when you will remember 20000words :) he learned english language and now he live in Canada. There he training for new job

fuck... I don't know 20000 Russian words :рл: :D

This is fucking huge number, I think. You can use 4000 or 5000 words, and people will understand you. Just take a look at children. They don't know tens of thousands of words, but they can communicate without any problems.

If you want to say something, you can do it in 100500 different ways. Using 100 or 10 000 words. The main point here - people can understand what do you want from them. It will be enough, I think. If you don't live in English speaking country of course.

Btw, I think one of the most stupidest things we did in school - learn words. Wasting time and nothing more. I hope children don't do this stupid shit in nowadays. At least I hope so.

actually, it's quite enough to know 8-10 thousand words to speak and write without any problems))
Much less. Unless you are going to write a poem or novel...
To speak understandable you don't need to use many synonyms of one term at all.
Moreover, 10 words will be enough to understand each other after 2-3-4 glasses of whisky. :)

Назад
Зверху Знизу