English speaking topic

Flamming Hot сказав(ла):
BR]
I would say "to degrade it". How can you improve your English if most users here can only type "Who is on duty today"?

don't be so hard to him
He'll be really good in typing/saying that phrase :іржач:

CryBaby сказав(ла):
don't be so hard to him
He'll be really good in typing/saying that phrase :іржач:

LOL I bet he will also learn how to type some other common phrases like "London is capital of Great Britain" :-) He can put'em to good use somewhere that's for sure :-)

Having fun with English? :)
And after that you say yankees to go home????!!!!!
By the way it'd better take the guest back here for making the forum of international significance!!! :-)

Kath сказав(ла):
By the way it'd better take the guest back here for making the forum of international significance!!! :-)

International significance? LOL let me invite George W. Bush here then - that is what I call international significance :іржач:

Flamming Hot сказав(ла):
International significance? LOL let me invite George W. Bush here then - that is what I call international significance :іржач:
but you should start with something....at least something small...:-)

Flamming Hot сказав(ла):
BR]
International significance? LOL let me invite George W. Bush here then - that is what I call international significance

Sorry, dude... I'm calling George but the line is busy... will leave him a link in livejournal to check out da forum...

also i sent aan SMS to queen Elisabeth... need to guess what is her nick here :)

Let it be a common policeman of San-Fransisco at first.....

Flamming Hot - great English. Where did you study for it?

In the Lyceam there was a boy with surname "Гайдай"

He wrote usually "Gayday" :-)

Flamming Hot сказав(ла):
No way dude... f*ck police. Let it be a common drug dealer or a pimp at first... :-)
you think a drug dealer hanging over Internet, especially on this lovely sunny day??? So naiv! I'd rather believe your getting the Bush president to the phone :-)

Kath сказав(ла):
BR]you think a drug dealer hanging over Internet, especially on this lovely sunny day??? So naiv! I'd rather believe your getting the Bush president to the phone

Come on, stop bothering me with that Bush - I'm calling, I'm calling!

Назад
Зверху Знизу