Do you speak English?

May I ask you to tell me about the source where you found that information

Oh shit, here we go again...
It happened about an year ago. It were a stormy night. I barely did sleep because of lightnings. And suddenly I do waked up. And i saw him - a glowing figure of an old man. He do said: "son of bitch, you do know something about the english sayings?". I did said: "No! Why did you asked" What do you want from me, you dead bastard?". He do laughed with the most horrifying laughter that I ever hear in a life, so I could not move my arm or mine leg. And then he start to tell me about all of english folklore. He didn't stop 'tiil a morning and I can not do anything but to listen to the him. Then he dissapear. And on a next nite come again. And on the mext too. So, he comed to me for a month or so, until tell me every thing from oldschool folklore of UK. And then this asshole do finally dissapear forever. Since then my head is full of shitty knowledge that I do not wished to ever know. This are a true story.

So tell us other stories from that man
That man did horrible and odd things to Ultrasss, he missused and abused him... that old mathafaka was a man of caucasian origin i guess..

..and since that time the grammar and speach of Ultrass suffers..:)

That man did horrible and odd things to Ultrasss, he missused and abused him... that old mathafaka was a man of caucasian origin i guess..

I am swear I will do sue you for a defamation!

..and since that time the grammar and speach of Ultrass suffers..

My grammar does suffers because I am a retard and I am do trying to do speak english even though I don't do know a shit in english the language and is using a online translator. That are the reason.

ТС, а для каких целей?

в англию тебя все равно не пустят, просто для саморазвития?

Ну, на работу сейчас, когда устраиваешься (я о своей специальности сейчас говорю), то знание английского - обязательное. Мне бы очень хотелось поднять свой уровень. В личку отпишусь.:yahoo:

ТС, а для каких целей?

Ну, на работу сейчас, когда устраиваешься (я о своей специальности сейчас говорю), то знание английского - обязательное. Мне бы очень хотелось поднять свой уровень. В личку отпишусь.
New topic starter?

Ha-ha-ha, yet another comic character in this thread!

Назад
Зверху Знизу