Разводы по И-нету!

Статус: Offline
Повідом.: 46
Разводы по И-нету!!!

Недавно пришло письмо (очередное): Dear friend, please bear with me. Because I got your information and lay trust in you before contacted you. I am Mr.Amara Adams, Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa. I am personal confidant accountant to Late Mr. Morris Thompson from United State of America who died along with his completely family on the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 206, which crashed on January 31 2000, read more about Late Mr.Morris Thompson on the website below for information about him: Посилання видалено He died left behind the total sum of 13.7MillionUSD in his bank account in my bank. It is not authorized by the law guiding our bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund, this is the reason why I am contacting you so that you will apply to the bank as his next of kin and claim the fund, As an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased because all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him the same day based on my enquiry at deceased embassy. It is clearly stated in our BANKING FOREIGN POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed by the NEXT OF KIN till the period of TEN (10) years starting from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund. Meanwhile you are entitling of 40% of the total sum while 60% is for me. Now my question is:-1. Can you handle this project....2. Can I give you this trust?...If yes, upon your affirmative reply I will give you more details and directive. Contact me on my private email address. ( amara.adams2*voila.fr ) Mr.Amara Adams.

Если придет и Вам, не пытайтесь отвечать или тем более пересылать какие либо данные - это развод.
Если подобное приходило делитесь.

да ты шо.... :D

Назад
Зверху Знизу