English speakers, unite!

Yes! Yes! F*ck you, too! (from the movie "Coming to America").

Напомнило:

Kонференция шахтёров. Собрались шахтёры, обсуждают свои шахтёрские дела.

Приходит Изя.

- Изя, а ты какого хрена припёрся, ты ж не шахтёр?

- Я пг'ишёл сказать чтоби ви таки на меня не рассчитывали!

Sorry, I didn’t quite understand – Do you want Biden to win or just predict his victory? if the first, I’d like to know why Biden is better than Trump? in your opinion, of course :)
No, I don't want Biden to win, just think he will win.

I am not a fan of Trump, either, I like Trump's agenda in many ways, but not the way he goes about implementing it.

In my opinion there are 2 areas where I cannot support Republicans -

1) Healthcare. Republicans have no plan. Healthcare is a human right, and Democrats have an advantage here.

2) Abortion. I don't understand conservative's obsession with making it illegal. Such view is unpopular.

On immigration I am torn - I am for legal immigration, Trump is trying to shut down legal immigration together with illegal.

Biden wants to open borders to illegal immigrants and indiscriminately legalize those already in the US.

I am against letting in "refugees" from Syria (AKA Islamic terrorists).

I was watching what will be the first post number about politics.
So far so good, I do not need to wait anymore :D

Hi! Nice to meet you! I think this really great topic finally.

Не могу. Мой английский не настолько хорош, чтобы мучать себя им на форуме, где понимают русский.
Во!
Я тоже не могу понять, нафик мне на ХФ писать что-то по английски в болтологической теме?
Я про американскую политику да на английском языке могу поговорить и по зуму и по тимс...

ЗЫ: для желающий полировать английский есть специальная тема в студенческом....

Во!
Я тоже не могу понять, нафик мне на ХФ писать что-то по английски в болтологической теме?
To people who come here to notify the World that they don't want to write in English:

you can simply ignore this topic.

No need to bother and write that you don't want to.

Останнє редагування:
Я писал, потому что просили на ошибки указывать. Но потом оказалось, что на ошибки указывать тоже не надо :D

I have lived in Kharkov for all my life. Fluently English speaking was cristal dream that never come true. School. English Grammar. Simple, Perfect, Continuous Tense. …London is the capital of GB… My name is…Who is on duty today?... English at Institute. Postgraduate studies. At work a little. As a result – only reading and writing with dictionary.

International House School, P3 level. only reading and writing. Ok. I tried to find pen-pal friend. I believed it may help me to improve my English. It was attractive Spanish man who writing English much more better than me. nothing new.

And I left my trying. I forgot all English Grammar, its times and rules. So sorry for my mistakes. I think it impossible to speak English fluently enough without to be placed in English environment.

Типичная ошибка. Причем крайне неприятная, т.к. смысл другой.
Нужен презент перфект.
Если паст, это значит что это в прошлом, и вы уже прекрасно владеете английским. Или вообще не хотите его учить, что не так, если написали...
Дальше еще там то же issues exist....

Там же история оканчивается тем, что автор перестала пытаться и забросила свою хрустальную мечту. Мечты больше нет. Она была в прошлом.

It's important to note that people born and raised in the USA make lots of mistakes in both grammar and style.

Sometimes they are mistakes only from the point of view of traditional English, but from the point of view of so called "street language" it's perfectly acceptable to write that way.

So, while it's important to watch out for mistakes, many of them will be overlooked or even not noticed by most people.

Unless you are gunning for the Pulitzer, it's much more important to communicate effectively than to be perfect in your writing.

Там же история оканчивается тем, что автор перестала пытаться и забросила свою хрустальную мечту. Мечты больше нет. Она была в прошлом.

Написала, пишет. Значит не забросила. Вот и нужен презент перфект.
Иначе нужно по-другому все просто написать.

И тогда не понятно почему идет следом перфект, тогда уж кейм тру. Смесь бульдога с носорогом.

Назад
Зверху Знизу