Do you speak English?

Today a man, with which I work in one a room shopped iPhone 5. In the beginnig shopped Samsung Galaxy S3, but telling that childrens not liked - overly large. So he shopped iPhone and displayed it me for observation.

Weather becoming colder - swimmed on last week, but on this probably will be impossible. Or may be will be possible - on the length of the day still elevated temperature.

Тяжко так писать
:D

Today a man, with which I work in one a room shopped iPhone 5. In the beginnig shopped Samsung Galaxy S3, but telling that childrens not liked - overly large. So he shopped iPhone and displayed it me for observation.

Weather becoming colder - swimmed on last week, but on this probably will be impossible. Or may be will be possible - on the length of the day still elevated temperature.
Уважаемый! Это же просто нельзя выставлять на всеобщее обозрение.
Вдруг оно заразно :(

And an accent can turn a speech into a mumbling and whistle.
Pay your close attention to the "Russian accent" and enjoy, please.

Cool video :) I am not an expert in all kinds of "English" English accents, but Russian English was very typical, especially if talking about stealing vodka :D ... German English is much better then he thinks, and American English does not sound like English English ... it's simply different, and much easier to understand ... for me :) And yes, French and Chinese English accents indeed sound like he pronounced them :)

Уважаемый! Это же просто нельзя выставлять на всеобщее обозрение.
Вдруг оно заразно :(
Respected lady, I will have been glad if it infecting! This is fine sample of really an American English. Readers and participants is able reading, remembering and repeating to make it exercise for English skills of them! I speaking English very much every day and look how goodly it have became by me.

If you do repeating after me, your English will have become this great too. Wouldn't it be goodly, respected lady?

Without market, I am think this topic very is useful.

Hi there. I don't really have anything worth to tell, but I'm a good listener.

раз написано на английском, значит not only Russian
:rolleyes:

Damn , i've been contaminated with your "dementia"-virus, or ... whatever u want to call it. :ридаю:
You're pleading insanity across the board. And i do believe it is safe to assume the best treatment paramedics have to offer to psycho like u is euthanasia.
Try it.
U'll feel much better. ;)

P.S. I think i'll become a regular here)))))

If you liked this video then you must to see another video which you can find on youtube site inputing word "eleven" in search.
It about two mans in lift which have voicing control. They trying to go to 11 level and to say 11 but lift don't go.
What funny in this video it accents which they using to do trying lift moving. :):):)

I've got a lot of fun because this phrase...

It means, that mr. Tok eats cake every day, and somebody Tea (maybe Bush, may Cup) seats near him and they eat together.:D

Explain please me what funny?
Because it not funny at all. It just play of words.
Moreover it accordeon. :rolleyes:

It about two mans in lift which have voicing control.
It's not enough! There are two Scottish guys, and they try to run lifting machine by Scottish English. So, it is really funny:

NMS2VnDveP8

:іржач:

It isn't play of words. There is only one meaning - that I sad.

Wrong question! It should be "What are you doing now, Tok?"
Wrong answer! We use Present Simple to describe what happens generally - every day, every hour.
But we must use Present Continuous if we want describe what is happening now. Answer should be:
"I am eating cake and drinking tea."

Word "with" means "together" - eat cake with tea, means that tea is eating too.:D

Hi there. I don't really have anything worth to tell, but I'm a good listener.

It not best method learning english, believe me!
I know you feeling yourself (:D) uncomfortable because of not much of knowledge of words and of grammatic, but you must practicing in this theme every day and you will see in just one month how your english improved.
Such huge progress you can reach only by go to British English course for term of 2 or even 3 years!
Image?
So, common, let's speak friend to friend here every evening. :клас:

1. В английском это называется word play
2. Артикль потерян
3. Глагол тоже потерян

русский калька? Йа-йа!
;)

Common это "общий". А то, что пытаетесь сказать вы, пишется come on (или c'mon, если хочется повыделываться под "типа знающего разговорный").

Вашь Инглишь... Как это будет по-рюсски... А! Моя слышать звон, но не знаю где он!

Продолжайте в том же духе :клас:

Вы правы :)
Преподаватель по грамматике говорил: если вы хотите, чтобы вас правильно поняли, вы должны говорить грамотно.
Использование сокращений и сленга часто вносят неточность размытость.

Your great teacher very really wise.
When we learn alien language we unfreely using constructions inherented from our native language, but thanks to not using slang and shortenens everybody can understand us anyway!
:пиво:

1. В английском это называется word play
2. Артикль потерян
3. Глагол тоже потерян

русский калька? Йа-йа!
;)

Common это "общий". А то, что пытаетесь сказать вы, пишется come on (или c'mon, если хочется повыделываться под "типа знающего разговорный").

Вашь Инглишь... Как это будет по-рюсски... А! Моя слышать звон, но не знаю где он!

Продолжайте в том же духе :клас:

What you try to mean?
We learning english here together in this theme correcting errors of each other. :confused:
So why you wondering?
_____
But "without market" it best :D

Тут либо "what are you trying to say?", либо "What do you mean?". Либо рясу снять, либо трусы надеть.
We learning english here together in this theme correcting errors of each other. :confused:
Ну, вот я типа того... Корректинг.
Глагольчики не забывайте, да? :rolleyes:
Смысл этой фразы мне расшифровать не удалось :(

Назад
Зверху Знизу