• Лови промокод з яким знижка 50 грн - promo50grn

English speaking topic

If You any questions , I can help You . But most of You know english much better than americans know russian. Proud of You guys! (and girls!). Buy the way, thank You for helping me with russian.

ap3572001, make yourself at home ;)

Best boys finish last!

ap3572001 сказав(ла):
If You any questions , I can help You . But most of You know english much better than americans know russian. Proud of You guys! (and girls!). Buy the way, thank You for helping me with russian.
Are U from USA?

ну описался человек, с кем не бывает...
oops, sorry, i forget i must speak English, stupid girl :)

and emigrants can work in police?????

..... By the way... not BUY the way . Its just a figure of speach. For example: You are done talking to a girl You just met. Before You part with her, You may say ," By the way , You are really nice, I enjoyed talking to You."

neal сказав(ла):
and emigrants can work in police?????
I am a citizen. I served in the Armed Forces for several years. Its VERY, VERY hard to make it in "JUMP" school. I saw action several times. I got to be a citizen fast. But yes, You have to be a citizen to work for the police.

Gentlemen, this topic seems to be some place to see who's got the biggest balls on da forum.
So, after summarizing all the emoitons....

TS / AM (topic is shit/ author is moth**fu*ker)

This topic is just to make a pleasure to the american guest to speak freely his native language and to form the base for future expoitation of the guest on the subject of learning american slang and asking different questions on the way of american life. :-)

Назад
Зверху Знизу