Let speak english here!

Thank you!

I had written four books from last three years. And I very want to try to publish them on electronic format.
I have a lot of ideas but many of them I cannot to do. Despite this I write. Because I like to do it. And I'll can did something whatever.
But I think the covers was turned out really stupid.

Sorry for my English :)

i`ve written four books for previous three year and I want tryin`to publish them in digital
I`ve got lots of ideas however some of them I can`t adopt. Even though I go on writtin`because I like doin` it. And I `m abble to do smth more
But to my mind covers were turned out really stupid

ps
big pardon for my French:пиво:

Thank you!

I had written four books from last three years. And I very want to try to publish them on electronic format.
I have a lot of ideas but many of them I cannot to do. Despite this I write. Because I like to do it. And I'll can did something whatever.
But I think the covers was turned out really stupid.

Sorry for my English :)
If you feel you are a wtiter, continue you activity.

Oh yeah
I think metro is a multifaceted word.
I heard that the metro is a subway in the USA and an underground in the UK. :кручусь:
У последнего предложения перевод ржачный получился :D

Moscow`s metro no multifaceted world, I think it`s asia world :D multiface in New york subway, yes...

maybe on this weekend I will go by metro in Amsterdam :)

Учим английский с исполнительницей роли Ванды Максимофф (Алой ведьмы) в Мстителях, Элизабет Олсен, которая в 2009 году полгода проучилась в Школе–студии МХАТ :)

На 3:40 осторожно мат!!!

Назад
Зверху Знизу