Let speak english here!

Ive got a lot of private photos and videos(not mine) from campers made on Sardinia,
what i have seen-its a shity place, ugly Landcapes and there are no descent beaches at all, volcanic sand, fresh water is luxury
no chance to get into water for swimming´-die hard conditions

Yes, maybe you should search for a comfortable seaside of the island for swimming. We go to Isle des Embiez in France. It's a little private island not far from the continent and the beaches there are as well marvelous as on Sardinia. But the acces to the water as you say very difficult. Anyway I occured to find a small cosy place with the sand under the pine trees. Very lovely place. It was in 2013.

6feaga.jpg
:)

Good joke.
It is a playing words joke.
I read, there was a weird law in England "no one Englishman can kill Welsh people on Sunday".
This is an old good England we love so much ...

Oh, I don't have any friend with an island:), it's just the island belonging to the family of Paul Ricard, the inventor of the Pastis drink on the basis of anis. It's open for all.
They say a lot of French words were adopted by Englishmen. I think that is a reason you know English.
For example. Knock knock to a door.
Enter - the Englishman responds
Antre - the Frenchman responds
And so on...

Airbuses are not built by France alone, its joint european venture, even in China they produce wings and so on
True. The Airbus project is the global almost project. The Vladimir Pozner with his friend Ivan Urgantd have made a travelogue "tour the France", 12 episodes tv show. The one of episodes was about the Airbus manufacturing and an assembling was located in the France.
Ps. Look to back side of you iPhones. You will read "assembled in China"
(собрано в Китае). Не сделано но собрано...

The Vladimir Pozner also said "you like cognac? so like it further".
The Vladimir Pozner said that there is a motto in the France "we have presented Cognac for all the world but armanjack we have left for ourselves".

Мистер Хрущёв сказал что похоронит вас всех.
Но мистер Реуйган сказал что спасёт нас всех
Sting is afraid about it a little

Назад
Зверху Знизу