Hi to all! I'm searching a bride!

Richard McGuire

Привіт!
Статус: Offline
Повідом.: 9
Hi to all ;)

My name is Richard "Cricket" McGuire. I'm here as I have two purposes:
first of all, I'm searching the sweertheart. The other reason is that I need to learn Ukrainian language as I'm going to buy Real Estate Company in Kharkov. I'm speaking several languages, among them are Spanish, Italian and Russian. Russian is very similar to Ukrainian but my Russian language skills too poor.

I'll be really glad if anyone will try to speak with me on your native. I also interesting in your great and ancient culture. I was in Hotin Castle and Voronzov palace in Crimea. It were amazing adventures!

Well, why am I searching a bride here? Our women are ugly outside as like as inside and its too hard to find really nice girl. My friend Vlad from Kiev showed me Kharkov and it seems very nice. We were in Misto night club and I found that Kharkov girls really amazing!

Well.. Let's be friends! :пиво:

че за нашими девствиницами пришел бусурман

Hi to all ;)

My name is Richard "Cricket" McGuire. I'm here as I have two purposes:
first of all, I'm searching the sweertheart. The other reason is that I need to learn Ukrainian language as I'm going to buy Real Estate Company in Kharkov. I'm speaking several languages, among them are Spanish, Italian and Russian. Russian is very similar to Ukrainian but my Russian language skills too poor.

I'll be really glad if anyone will try to speak with me on your native. I also interesting in your great and ancient culture. I was in Hotin Castle and Voronzov palace in Crimea. It were amazing adventures!

Well, why am I searching a bride here? Our women are ugly outside as like as inside and its too hard to find really nice girl. My friend Vlad from Kiev showed me Kharkov and it seems very nice. We were in Misto night club and I found that Kharkov girls really amazing!

Well.. Let's be friends! :пиво:
foto vikladivay

Richard McGuire, go fuck youself. Хотя - пусть приезжает. Свежее, хорошо откормленное мясо ...

I don't understand your aggression.. Other words -
Mne neponiatna vasha agressiya

Назад
Зверху Знизу