Let speak english here!

O they swallow some letters.
I speaking like aus, then i don't know articles or words))

They definitely do. AU accent is a reality and perception from it varies from "funny" to "hardly recognizably".

For example, friend of my told that she can't recognize what Siri/GPS tells her when she set it to Australian male voice. And she's native American.

By the way about the accents. Once upon a time there was a conversation between American, Englishman and Indian.

can you imagine that this gadgets have an Australian language option?
i am sceptical about it. its always english and preinstalled

Doubt no more. You can select even South African, lol

viber image.jpg

u havent met
While u have. Not
Met)

first off, white australians dont have any distinctive or specific pronounciation, as i know, maybe a little bit, as yankees can percieve it.
Have watched an australian film a pair years ago, by the way, folks know Dandy the Crocodile movie, or whatever the title suggests with some introduction to downunder landscapes and people. you could simply question youtube on this topic and hear it yourself

`or en `s like mine 1
Marvelous, i suppose

how `e ph *thanruverymuch* is sound

there are some English verbs that mean "to kill"
To kill
To slay
To assassinate
To slaughter
To murder
Too many verbs...

Surprisingly have found Kharkiv footsteps houses in Zurich. Thought in general this naked man trampling on the our city logo is rather weird.

IMG_1433.jpg

Overall, it's a definitely a city to remember with bright spires penetrating skies, shining in the dying light of the sunset (not gay). It's a lake with swarm of swans hunting for french fries. And evening that full of this old Europe sprit from Agatha Christie or James Chase books, which is spread over Zürichsee... It is probably the best thing I've ever felt.

IMG_1450.jpg IMG_1462.jpg IMG_1474.jpg

And yes, really can't understand how Der Fuhrrer Lenin left this city in 1917 for Russia. He was definitely sick bastard.

111270_890x565.jpg

:пиво:
Hi everyone!
It's Friday!
Today I'll go to the post office to take the parcel with t-short for my boyfriend :збентежений:

Назад
Зверху Знизу