Let speak english here!

Dear friends please explain me in which way i have to use such words as "bugger" "poofter" "faggot" "nancy boy" i am adressed to really conniiseurs of baboo language.

they are way better to improve English than chatting on Kharkovforum

На открытых спикин-клабах у людей обычно сильно разный уровень; слабые тормозят сильных. С upper-intermediate и выше там делать нечего, только уши ранить.

That is a perfect canadian site for studying english. There are 3 usefull steps.
1. You listen to a native speaker.
2. You study english grammar.
3. You test yourself with a quiz (mini exam).
The topic is "the diference between BY and WITH".
Тільки зареєстровані користувачі бачать весь контент у цьому розділі

лец ми спик фром май харт

I like also watching Elen DeGeneres show and the Friends serial. I love watching hollywood movies of 50's or 60's. I adore Hitch's films!)))))

By the way, I believe that we have lots of so-called Speaking Clubs in Kharkiv. Typically they are organized by some english school, they are frequently have no admission fee, and what is the most important, they are way better to improve English than chatting on Kharkovforum.
There is Window of America in Kharkiv. It`s in Kharkiv National University, room 7-47. I`d like to take part but I don`t have any free time at all) I was there some times last year and it was very interesting. And it was good fan)

there is fog outdoor. they say the fog eats snow.

Лет ми спик фром май харт

London is a capital of Great Britain!

I have been studying English for 5 months. I really need to practice, because I need to take the exam IELTS in a few months. please, chat with me:збентежений:

Назад
Зверху Знизу