Let speak english here!

Looks like we see world-first non-china guy who is banned on Google.

так не интересно, все транслэйтом пользуюца

everyone learned English? where are they?

England/USA/Canada/Australia, I think. That's obvious :D
There is nothing better was invented to learn foreign language but going to the right country and speaking with the natives ^)

What r u doing in Netherlands, btw? I was there 2 years ago, such a beautiful place to live! I love Amsterdam so much, all the people around were so friendly and open-minded! Wish to live there sometime...

There is nothing better was invented to learn foreign language but going to the right country and speaking with the natives ^)

What r u doing in Netherlands, btw? I was there 2 years ago, such a beautiful place to live! I love Amsterdam so much, all the people around were so friendly and open-minded! Wish to live there sometime...
Oh, I live in kharkiv but I was in Amsterdam last monce and i adore this city like you:збентежений:

There were a lot of Dutch people in Kharkiv in 2012. They had arrived for euro championship.
There was a big fan zone in the svoboda square. The svoboda square was orange because of large amount of the Dutch fans. I watch a Dutch man, he was dressed like the Rome Papa and he was Dancing.
The Dutch fans were crazy a little bit. Also they smoked their "triangular cigarettes" in coffees. You know what I mean... Ukrainian police did not disturb peaceful and funny europenian tourists

Назад
Зверху Знизу