Do you speak English?

You'd better use word "foreign"...All in all your English not bad.

Thank you very much friend.
Let's talk many.
Me also like video from youtube when car of girl tourist broked, but she in france and trying speak with frenchmans.
They make view what they don't understand she because she speak on english.
Here this video:

Тільки зареєстровані користувачі бачать весь контент у цьому розділі

Останнє редагування:
Смысл этой фразы мне расшифровать не удалось
This guy asks "Why are you so wonder?" or "What I am saying that makes you so wonder?"

ибо рясу снять, либо трусы надеть.
So, if you know English, lets say your thoughts in English.
Solomon The Short tries, but you don't. And it makes his English better than yours.

He tries to troll you. It's like a fishing, but for people. Really funny, I do it in threads about Ukraine.

A, i starting understanding now :)
Let me speak from my heart - i think we need plan skype lesson between the peoples like we and try speak of each other, not only writing i mean.

I giving you tooth what such lessons helping everybody improve english better then britishians.

This guy asks "Why are you so wonder?" or "What I am saying that makes you so wonder?"
"that makes you wonder" аабщето ;)
А "makes you so wonder" это опять на каком-то неведомом языке.

So, if you know English, lets say your thoughts in English.
Solomon The Short tries, but you don't. And it makes his English better than yours.
ага-ага мысли на английском у него, как же. Вот я и учусь у него этим мыслям.

It's great idea! We need female native speaker and she should have big breasts.
Артикли? Не... не знаю таких.

It's a great idea! We need a female native speaker and she should have who has big breasts.
Not should but does have. And one breast is enough.

He uses his head, as people usually do.

Is your English good?

I think that for studying English, this process must be stile of life. It is watch moves, read books, speaking on the forum, in skype. And slowly we become more understanding.
It's very interesting process. Just learn is given please.

No, but my english becoming gooder every day owing to this theme.
Remembering proverb Without job will not pull fish from pond, i work diligently on my english.
I'm glad for you. You could use next proverbs: a cat in gloves catches no mice; no pain, no gain.

It's not a question. The questions are: "Do you speak English? How good is your spoken English?" It means: "Вы говорите по-английски? Насколько хорош Ваш разговорный английский?"

I'm slightly ashamed to say this, but my English isn't good. And my spoken English isn't fluent, it's quite inarticulate. When I need to say something, i'm starting to forget the words, the grammar rules, the idioms. This feeling like I'm in the exam at that moment... Argh! I hate it. :)

As faraway said, you need to think English. And my English thoughts are rare.

How many time you spended for studying?
I read English texts (technical documentation and newspapers, basically), watch some non-dubbed movies, if dub is awful. Nothing special, you know: no courses, no guides nor teachers.

From one to two hours per day. But I have no practice in English speech. Reading, writing, listening -- it all makes me an English mute: I understand you, I'll write an answer, but no word goes from my mouth.

Останнє редагування:
I'm slightly ashamed to say this, but my English isn't good. And my spoken English isn't fluent, it's quite inarticulate. When I need to say something, i'm starting to forget the words, the grammar rules, the idioms. This feeling like I'm in the exam at that moment... Argh! I hate it. :)

:клас: the same. It's more interesting for me cause I speak English and German almost equal and very often in cases I need to say English words I really say German. It's funny :)

Назад
Зверху Знизу